Author Topic: Stuck early in the game - after a helpful nudge  (Read 2384 times)

Edreamer

• Astronomer
Stuck early in the game - after a helpful nudge
« on: September 21, 2014, 09:32:58 PM »
Hi I'm stuck early in the game (J.u.l.i.a enhanced) - I just sorted out the ship fires/electricity/poison gas problem
I'm at this screen where I can highlight sections of the Probe (it says "probe" but looks like the Ship to me - same thing ?). I admit I wasn't fully listening to the last thing J.U.L.I.A. told me but I thought she told me to restore Power to the probe

Well I can't seem to progress further. I can mouse over certain parts of the Probe/Ship - all are shown to be green, working normally.
I can click on some of the other tabs above (like workshop, messages, menu) etc but that doesn't get me anywhere.
I'm wondering if I'm meant to press a keyboard key or something when I mouse over the power. I did even try mashing every key I could think of while mousing over the Power section and nothing...

I'm ideally after more of a friendly nudge in the right direction rather than to be linked to a walkthrough - I want to avoid spoilers  ;)

PolloDiablo

• Engineer
Re: Stuck early in the game - after a helpful nudge
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
Maybe it's time to find out what all the other buttons at the top of the screen do? J.U.L.I.A. Among The Stars has some very nice features to help you from being stuck, such as logs that keep track of conversations and current goals. :)

Edreamer

• Astronomer
Re: Stuck early in the game - after a helpful nudge
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 03:58:11 PM »
Thankyou, nudge successful.  :D